- The consumer must return the product within 14 days from the date of receiving the product to the gallery less than a thousand closest to his place of residence, when the work was not damaged and accompanied by the purchase invoice.
- Refund will be given provided the product is not damaged.
- Refund will be given at all branches of the chain.
- Customer must display an invoice / replacement note.
- The refund will be made by the Company within a maximum of 7 business days from the date of cancellation of the transaction and receipt of the product at its disposal.
- The refund amount for the product will be the same as the value at which the product was purchased.
- The refund shall be made in the same manner as the payment made in accordance with the regulations.
The Company may charge a handling fee of 5% or 100 NIS of the transaction price, whichever is lower.
- Without derogating from the foregoing, a product may be replaced against the presentation of an invoice / replacement slip for 30 days from the date of purchase of the product.